Tuesday, December 29, 2015

075: Montana dreaming

August, was a busy month, that's why I'm so thankful for taking some time in Montana with Alex. When I arrived there was something magical going on with the weather- rainstorms and a bright sunset.
  My favorite moment included a little guinea named Willow. She's sort of the most beautiful guinea pig, I'm sure of it.

The Living History Museum is breathtaking, it's a dream. Textiles, raw textures, paper dolls, and a beautiful garden (sunflowers!). If you're in Bozeman, I highly suggest checking this place out and getting a feeling for what it was like back in the day. Best of all it's free! and the best things in life are free.

I didn't realize it at the time of making this, but it captured the sweet, really natural and serene feeling that I got in Bozeman, MT.
 This year was a lot about exploring different drawing techniques and approaches, I've definitely come to a revelation- organic/natural with graphic/patterns- these are the types of images I really enjoy making and feel accomplished making. It's refreshing trying new forms of art making, something I haven't done in a long time. I think we get stuck when we do the same things over and over again; getting out of that we can discover things about ourselves.

Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment