Wednesday, December 23, 2015

074: Many the miles

 
It's been a while, hasn't it? I've been moving (HI, AZ, MT, MI, CA) and playing... a lot. I'm finally getting a chance to settle down and make a post. In the past year I've completed 700 miles of the Arizona Trail (AZT); truly one of the most unexpected challenges of my life thus far. I've been honored with the endearing trail name "Happy Tree" which is a reference to painter and television host, Bob Ross. Then I made the move to California for a nice bit of change, making art non-stop and meeting wonderfully-inspiring artists. 

My adventures this year made a huge impact on the images I created later in the year. Owls, cacti and desert creatures. Here are two, more soon. And above? snapshots along the AZT.


You can get a head start on some of the work I've been making on my Instagram @kimiewng

OK! hugs.

Oh! and check out the new songs that Xander Clinthorne created!

No comments:

Post a Comment