Thursday, January 23, 2014

065: An Update on 2013

Happy 2014! It's been a while...here's what I've been up to :)
 
April: Received Frame My Future Honorable Mention Certificate.
Church Hill named 36 Honorable Mentions and I was very happy to be one of them. Check out all the honorable mentions on Church Hill Classics Pinterest including my submission, "Not So Far Far Away"

November: Navatek Illustration: "Tools of a Naturalist"
I was asked to produce a 24"x30" illustration and a coloring page for a new exhibition on the Navatek cruise. I am very excited to be a part of an interactive art piece, where children add their own unique touches to my illustration!


December/January 2014: New York!
New York was amazing- so many new experiences and great memories- including being reunited with one of my sketchbooks at the Brooklyn Art Library (I can cross that off my bucket list, now).
For my recently submitted, Sketchbook Project 2014, I illustrated my adventures in New York!  Stay tuned for pictures!
 
Be sure to check back for pictures on personal work, too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment