Monday, July 23, 2012

047: Monster(s) Project

Good morning! Yesterday, I started on my second Monster piece! Here are the two pieces I have so far...I am not sure if they are done yet. Especially since they will be passed onto 4 other artists.  

M is for Monster

Meeting the Unicorn
She just needs something clever to say...hmm.

For now, I have to put aside the project this week because I am working on a portrait(s) for an upcoming show at Ward. I am very nervous and antsy right now, but mostly super excited. More info when it becomes available to me :)

Also, I've been getting emails and texts from friends and family supporting me and my work! I just wanted to say thank you!! Hi Brooke! Hi Audris! Hi Mom! Hi!!!
If you like, you can follow my blog through email as well by clicking "Join this Site" on the left sidebar, under "Followers".
Okay, bye!

1 comment: