Sunday, April 22, 2012

034: Hrisey Exhibiton

A poster that I made for Gamli Skoli Open Studios Art Exhibition! It is in Icelandic ;)

Today, Gamli Skoli artist residents and myself opened our doors to the residents of Hrisey island. We held a group exhibition showing off the work that we have been working on this April. The exhibit was made up of 5 artists: Alexander (AKA Xander) Clinthorne, Cody Connoley, Keiko Kurita, Anna Ortiz, and Kimberlie (AKA Kimie) Wong. It was a great success! 
I presented my Sketchbook Project: Limited Edition, 5 children book illustrations, and 2 misc. illustrations. I sold  2 of my landscape illustrations that will now be part of the permanent collection of Cafe Hrisey. Here are two pictures of the work! They are based on the beautiful Hrisey landscape and my own bird spirit character. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. what does this poster say? its cute :P

    are those crows? cool.

    ReplyDelete