Wednesday, February 29, 2012

028: Update

I recently added a couple of layers of medium to two paintings that I did a couple of years ago (2009). Originally I used caulking to cover the different layers of canvas and paper, but the surface ended up being sticky. They are now restored and back in their owner's home :) Here are pictures of the work!! On that note, I need to work on taking better pictures! ...so shiny...


 

ALSO! If you go to my profile you will see a second blog called PBJ. My talented friend, Purcell, and I are starting a collaborative art blog. I am very excited! We are still in the process of getting it up and running, please keep an eye out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment